Title: FISH AND WILDLIFE SEASONAL AID Salary: $9.76 - $10.66 Posted: 10/03/2013
Job Description: Minimum Qualifications:
• Possession of a valid California driver’s license.
• Able to read, write, and speak English at a level required for successful performance.
Desired Knowledge and Abilities:
• Self-motivated, organized, and able to keep accurate records.
• Able to easily learn to identify migratory waterfowl, shorebird and plant species commonly found
in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta.
• Operation of tractor and associated equipment used in the maintenance and creation of
• Assist with the Yolo Bypass Wildlife weed control program including application of herbicides.
• Undertake other duties as required.
Contact: For further information or questions, please contact Jeffrey Stoddard by email (email@example.com) or by telephone (530) 757-2431.
How to Apply: Fill out a State Application Form (STD 678), available at http://www.spb.ca.gov/jobs/stateapp.htm, attach a resume and cover letter, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Jeffrey Stoddard, California Department of Fish and Wildlife,
45211 County Road 32B, Davis, CA 95618
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering equal opportunity to all regardless of sex, race, religion, ancestry, disability, or sexual orientation.
If you are not a current or former State employee, you must first take an examination to obtain list eligibility. This does not apply to Student Assistant vacancies.
Learn all about it.
The State of California is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.