Title: STAFF INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYST (SPECIALIST) Salary: $5,065.00 - $6,660.00 Posted: 08/14/2013
Job Description: This advertisement was previously posted without the Supplemental Questions, please utilizes THIS advertisement.
Position located in Riverside, CA. Under the general supervision of the Business Taxes Administrator II, the Staff Information System Analyst (SISA) acts in an independent manner serving as the advanced technical specialist who is responsible for all aspects of the Local Area Network (LAN), desktop PCs, laptops, and systems for the section and for future additions and enhancements. All applicants will be considered however, SROA/Surplus will be given priority.
In addition to the Standard State Application (STD. 678), a typed response to the following questions must be submitted with your application. Applications received without the typed requirement will not be considered for review.
1. Please describe your knowledge of BOE’s User Security system and internal controls.
2. What do the terms “Completed Staff Work” and “Prioritization” mean to you? Provide specific examples.
3. Please describe your experience with the following programs/systems: a. LANDesk b. SharePoint c. Active Directory d. HEAT e. RACF
4. Please describe your experience in leading or participating in Department or Agency-wide projects. Provide specific examples.
5. Please describe how you have assisted users that are having issues with their computer(s) and/or systems. Provide specific examples.
290 - 467 - 1312 - 001
SUTD/ UTAS/ ICAT
Final Filing Date:
SUTD/ UTAS/ ICAT 1955 Chicago Ave, Ste 240 Riverside, CA 92507
Victoria Garcia (951) 320-4650
Use your browsers "BACK" button
to return to your results/listing page.
If you are not a current or former State employee, you must first take an examination to obtain list eligibility. This does not apply to Student Assistant vacancies.
Learn all about it.
The State of California is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.