EQUALIZATION, BOARD OF
Title: STUDENT ASSISTANT
Salary: $1,458.00 - $1,999.00
Under the close supervision of the Business Taxes Administrator II, eServices Unit, the Student Assistant will assist the eServices Unit on a wide variety of online services assignments.
• Agency functions
• Personal computer software Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Communication skills
• Effectively apply the required knowledge
• Communicate effectively with all levels of staff, both orally and in writing
• Work independently and with initiative
• Work discreetly with confidential information
• Use a personal computer and other standard office equipment
• Work in a high rise building
• Business or Marketing major
• Good research and analytical skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in group settings
• Good Interpersonal skills and ability to follow directions
• Good organizational skills
• Flexibility and willingness to adjust to changing assignments and priorities
• Proficient in using a personal computer, including various software packages such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
||290 - 473 - 4870 - 900
|Final Filing Date:
450 N Street, MIC: 40
Sacramento CA 95814
Use your browsers "BACK" button
to return to your results/listing page.
Start A New Search
Start A New Search
View in Printer
If you are not a current or former State employee, you must first take an examination to obtain list eligibility. This does not apply to Student Assistant vacancies.
Learn all about it.
Equal Opportunity to all regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, or sexual orientation.
It is the objective of the State of California to achieve a drug-free state workplace. Any applicant for State employment will be expected to behave in accordance with this objective because the use of illegal drugs is inconsistent with the law of the State, the rules governing civil service, and the special trust placed in public servants.