Job Description: Job Description
Under the close supervision of the Business Taxes Administrator II, eServices Unit, the Student Assistant will assist the eServices Unit on a wide variety of online services assignments.
Job RequirementsKnowledge of:
• Agency functions
• Personal computer software Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Communication skills
• Effectively apply the required knowledge
• Communicate effectively with all levels of staff, both orally and in writing
• Work independently and with initiative
• Work discreetly with confidential information
• Use a personal computer and other standard office equipment
• Work in a high rise building
• Business or Marketing major
• Good research and analytical skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in group settings
• Good Interpersonal skills and ability to follow directions
• Good organizational skills
• Flexibility and willingness to adjust to changing assignments and priorities
• Proficient in using a personal computer, including various software packages such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
290 - 473 - 4870 - 900
Final Filing Date:
SUTD/TPD/CTS 450 N Street, MIC: 40 Sacramento CA 95814
If you are not a current or former State employee, you must first take an examination to obtain list eligibility. This does not apply to Student Assistant vacancies.
Learn all about it.
The State of California is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.