THIS VACANCY MAY BE RESTRICTED TO STATE SROA/SURPLUS & GEN RE-EMPLOYMENT CANDIDATES. TRANSFER AND REINSTATEMENT CANDIDATES MAY BE CONSIDERED. TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT CANDIDATES MAY ALSO BE CONSIDERED. IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SUBMIT A COMPLETED STATE APPLICATION FORM (STD 678), A RESUME, (AND A COPY OF YOUR SROA/SURPLUS LETTER). APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED AND/OR RECEIVED NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13, 2013. PLEASE REFERENCE 'BF10660' ON APPLICATION.
The Los Angeles Policy Region, Monterey Park location, has openings for Customer Service Representatives (WCIT). We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
As a successful candidate, you must:
• Have Excel and Microsoft work experience
• Have the ability to work independently and as a team member
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have strong analytical skills
• Have strong organizational skills
• Have the ability to manage multiple projects with varying levels of priority
• Have the ability to handle a large volume of work in a fast-paced environment
• Have regular and predictable attendance
Workers Compensation Insurance Technician
402 - - 9336 -
Final Filing Date:
Human Resources 2275 Gateway Oaks Dr Sacramento, 95833
SROA/SURPLUS/GEN RE EMP
Use your browsers "BACK" button
to return to your results/listing page.
If you are not a current or former State employee, you must first take an examination to obtain list eligibility. This does not apply to Student Assistant vacancies.
Learn all about it.
The State of California is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.