Title: STAFF INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYST (SPECIALIST) Salary: $5,065.00 - $6,466.00 Posted: 01/17/2013
Under the general supervision of the Web Services Division (WSD) Manager, the incumbent will develop, demonstrate, and implement various web-based solutions for the distribution of publications and forms. The incumbent will serve as an advanced technical specialist performing complex analytical studies and activities on complex information technology systems. The Staff ISA will work with a diverse group of content owners across the enterprise to ensure that BOE’s web interfaces are meeting BOE’s and the business client’s needs, including internal and external clients for all BOE web sites, for both internet and intranet. Candidate must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. All applicants will be considered however, SROA/Surplus will be given priority. The position is located in a high-rise building.
You must complete and submit the supplemental questionnaire and provide a copy of your exam results with your application to be considered for this position. This questionnaire will assist in reviewing your qualifications for the advertised Staff Information Systems Analyst vacancy.
Please limit your responses to no more than two pages total.
1. Please describe your qualifications as a web developer that you believe set you apart from others for this position.
2. Describe your experience creating dynamic web pages. Give a specific example, with details.
3. Please describe your experience leading teams, preferably in web development. If you have no lead experience, please say so and describe your leadership philosophy.
4. Please describe your knowledge of web development, including your use of web and graphic-related tools and making pages 508 compliant.
5. Summarize your experience in planning and implementing a web migration while effectively dealing with multiple competing and changing priorities.
290 - 344 - 1312 - 276
External Affairs - Web Services Division
Final Filing Date:
External Affairs - Web Services Division 450 N Street, MIC:86 Sacramento, 95814
Laurie Ellis (916) 324-2297
Use your browsers "BACK" button
to return to your results/listing page.
If you are not a current or former State employee, you must first take an examination to obtain list eligibility. This does not apply to Student Assistant vacancies.
Learn all about it.
Equal Opportunity to all regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, or sexual orientation.
It is the objective of the State of California to achieve a drug-free state workplace. Any applicant for State employment will be expected to behave in accordance with this objective because the use of illegal drugs is inconsistent with the law of the State, the rules governing civil service, and the special trust placed in public servants.